It is thought that Henna / Mehandi originated in the deserts of India, the local discovered that covering their hands and feet with coloured paste from a plant known as Lawsonia Inermis helped them to feel cooler. it wasn't long until a creative individual began making intricate designs with the paste instead of smearing them on.
For many years many cultures from India to Africa to the Middle East have embraced the art of henna body decoration for fashion, beauty, personal expression, social and religious occasions.
You too now can decorate your personality with Henna.
- Our Henna Artist in her culture attire
- Natural, safe, temporary and painless
- Temporary stain that last for upto a week
- 2 hour Henna Party : Please choose one of the following packages below
- Many designs to choose from on the day
Simply pick: Our Express OR Classic OR Signature Henna Party Package : $240
Travel charges applies for location over 20km from the Melbourne CBD
For bigger group bookings or extra designs, please enquire for more details
Please note - A minimum of 2 hour booking is required
Why not combine with our